Sunday, July 21, 2002 -- Kanawha State Forest - Charleston, WV
Black Bear Mountain Bike Race - WVMBA Pts. #8 (iPO Event Id#: 4793)
The BLACK BEAR Mountain Bike Race is loaded with steep and technical single track trails. The types of trails on which mountain bikers dream of riding and quiver at the thought of wrecking. In other words, this is a hardcore mountain bike race (some have even called it the scariest mountain bike race in the world).
14 years and under NOT recommended!
The Black Bear offers several course lengths for your riding pleasure. Come to race and have a good time
Race Fee: $25.00 for West Virginia Mountain Bike Association Members, $30.00 for Non-Members
- 11:00 am Race Start
- Pre-registration begins at 9:00 am -- Helmets Required
- T-Shirts guaranteed to first 100 registered
- Bring all the necessary tools for bike mechanicals -- This is a single loop race
- There will be water for racers during the race. However, bring water for a hard ride anyway.
- Racer meal afterwards
- FREE showers and swimming available!
For more 2002 Black Bear event information, visit www.wvblackbear.com
|TITLE:||Black Bear Mountain Bike Race - WVMBA Pts. #8|
|WHEN:||Sun, 21 Jul|
|WHERE:||Charleston (Kanawha State Forest), WV|
|CONTACT:||Doug Atkins (304) 346-0318 E-mail|
|AFFILIATES:||WVMBA Point Series|