Saturday, May 27, 2017 -- Point Marion, PA
Albert Gallatin River Festival 5K- MAGP #4
The 5k Race is part of the Albert Gallatin River Festival Memorial Day Weekend in Point Marion, PA with Music, Fireworks, Food, Carnival, and much, much More! Come out and spend the day! This years race features a flatter, faster course and prizes for throwback costumes of 70s/80s era runners and is also moved up from Sunday to Saturday evening!!
- [ Register Online ] with runsignup.com or Print [ Entry Form ] (pdf file)
- Early Registration must be post marked by 5/1/2017
- All pre-registered runners are guaranteed a t-shirt, but availability of shirts is not guaranteed on race day.
- Registration starts at 3:30pm at the picnic tables by the park; Race starts at 5:00pm.
- All racers provided with refreshments.
New, flatter faster course this year! The revamped course has a little bit of a cross-country feel to parts of it, encompassing portions of the park and the rail trail (packed gravel) but also hits the pavement for most of the course with minimal rolling hills and faster race times.
Awards will be given to the top three overall male and female running finishers, top three male and female children (14 and under) racers, and top male and female walkers, as well as a prize to the best throwback racing costume!
Take US 119, at the intersection of US 119 and PA 88 go south and continue on Main St until you reach the park. Do not follow PA 88 over the Greene County bridge. Follow signs to Albert Gallatin River Festival.
|Start Date:||2017-05-27 Start Time: 5:00pm|
|Event Name:||Albert Gallatin River Festival 5K- MAGP #4|
Point Marion, PA 15474|
|Event Distance(s):||5K 3.1mi|