Saturday, August 19, 2000 -- Smoke Hole - Franklin, WV
Gnarly North Fork
The Gnarly North Fork
WHEN: Saturday, August 19th, 2000
COURSE: Remember the course from year's past? Well forget those...
Glen and his boys have a whole new course this year, covering the same gorgeous terrain, but by a different path. The finish is in Thorn Springs Park, only three miles from Franklin.
The early word about this years course ... "it's tougher than the old one"
$2,000 Cash Purse & $2,000 in Prizes!
REGISTRATION: 10:00AM-12:00pm @ at Franklin Fire Dept.
Pre-Race meeting at 12:30pm
RACE START!! @ 1:00PM
RACE ENTRY FEE: $35.00 WVMBA Members subtract $5.00
(Entry Fee includes T-shirt & Bar-B-Q Chicken after the race.)
- Numerous water stops along the course.
- Camping is available at Yokum's Campground.
- NEW! Camping will also be available at Thorn Spring Park (showers available) in Franklin.
- Bar-B-Q Chicken dinner and live music will be available at race finish.
- Pendleton County Bank
- McCoy's Mill Bed & Breakfast
- Thompson's Motel, Inc.
- Mole Hill Bikes
- Extreme Sports CMI
|TITLE:||Gnarly North Fork|
|WHEN:||Sat, 19 Aug|
|WHERE:||Franklin (Smoke Hole), WV|
|CONTACT:||Glen Hofecker (304) 358-7893|
|AFFILIATES:||WVMBA Point Series|
|COMMENTS:||200 Racer LIMIT!|