Sunday, April 18, 2004 -- Parkersburg - Waverly, WV
Challenge at Mountwood-WVMBA Pts. #2 (iPO Event Id#: 6013)
Come prepared - "Race in the Rain, Snow or Shine."
A.M. Regisration: starts at 9:00 a.m.
Trail Race Course opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Cross Country Race starts at Noon -
Entry Fees: Cross Country Race is $30.00
($5.00 discount for all WVMBA memebers).
- Large Cash Purse Awarded in Pro/ Expert Classes
- Lots of Prizes Awarded in race divisions
- T-Shirt Awarded with entry
- Post race meal provided
- Shower Facilities at Campground available
- Discounted Camping at Mountwood Campground
About the Course: The singletrack, however, is outstanding. Much of it is tight, technical, and fast. If it climbs for very long, it climbs gradually.
Directions: Mountwood Park is located approximately 12 miles east of Parkersburg, WV on US Route 50 at Volcano Road.
Check out this Map.
Information: For more information contact Craig Pyles
Rt. 2 Box 56
Waverly, WV 26184.
Phone: 679-3611, Fax: 679-3612, Toll Free: 1-877-320-1688
|TITLE:||Challenge at Mountwood-WVMBA Pts. #2|
|WHEN:||Sun, 18 Apr, 2004|
|WHERE:||Waverly (Parkersburg), WV|
|AFFILIATES:||WVMBA Point Series|
|COMMENTS:||@ Mountwood State Park|