Saturday, June 9, 2007 -- Charleston, WV
Run with a Cop 5K
All Proceeds: Go to help support Kanawha County Special Olympics and the WV Law Enforcement Torch Run Fund.
Race Details: Print your 2007 [Entry Form] and sign up today!
- Race starts Saturday June 9th at 8:00 AM sharp
- Entry Fee - $15.00 (RUN or WALK)
- Race Day Registration starts at 7:00 AM
- Register at the WVU Medical Building, 31st street Kanawha City, Charleston, WV
- Participants must have form filled out and fess turned in before race starts
- Race turns at 47th street (marked halfway point/water stop)
- ALL participants receive a T-shirt
- Refreshments given after the end of the race
- Emergency personnel will be available on site
How to get there - Go to www.hsc.wvu.edu/charleston/general.htm
Free Parking: Available near the start line, behind parking building just west of 31st street.
Awards to Runners (Male and Female: 14 & Under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over
Awards to Walkers: Top 3 male and female overall winners. Top 3 male and female masters winners, plus top 3 Law Enforcement finishers
Bonus Award: Trophy awarded to the individual or group with the highest amount of donation to Run with a Cop for Special Olympics
Thanks to our Sponsors: Columbia Gas Transmission Corporation, Dicks Sporting Goods, Balzout, Kroger, Coca Cola, and The City of Charleston
|Event Name:||Run with a Cop 5K|
Charleston, WV 25304|
Cpl. John Frazier|