Sunday, August 29, 2010 -- Morgantown, WV / Coopers Rock State Forest
Henry Clay 30K - WVMBA #13
New Start and Finish Area
Cooper's Rock State Forest, Henry Clay Furnace Road ... First clearing, follow the signs, look for the people. Right where the Rail Grade Trail comes out if you know where that is.
- Registration starts at 9:00 AM
- T-shirts to the first 100 folks registered! All registration is done on-site, no pre-reg. Stay for pizza and soft drinks after the race.
- Beginners $25
- Sports/Experts $30 for WVMBA members
- Non-WVMBA members add $5
BRING WATER!! Water is in short supply so bring what you need.
Different Course for 2010
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
- Beginners will be around 9 miles, you don't have to end on a long uphill, and still plenty of classic Coops riding.
- Sports will be around 15 miles, we could have made it shorter, but you wouldn't have wanted that, right?
- Experts is more like 19-20 miles. No multi-lap nonsense. But you do *get* to climb up the Rail Grade twice. But that's the only part of the course that you do twice. Once through everything else. You'll like it!
All Expert classes race for cash!
General Location Info
Coopers Rock State Park
Little Falls, WV 26508
The park is located just east of Morgantown, West Virginia (home of WVU) on I-68. Take the Coopers Rock State Forest Exit. The take a right and follow the race signs. [Google Map]
* This is a WVMBA Points Series Event *
West Virginia Mountain Bike Association (WVMBA) supports the efforts of The International Mountain Biking Association and encouragages all riders to adhere to the rules of the trail. Visit them at: www.wvmba.com
|Start Date:||2010-08-29 Start Time: 12:00pm|
|Event Name:||Henry Clay 30K - WVMBA #13|
Morgantown, WV 26501|
Coopers Rock State Forest
West Virginia Mountain Bike Association|
|Comments:||WVMBA Points Series Event!|