Saturday, May 11, 2013 -- Charleston, WV / Cross Lanes, WV Near Charleston
Poca River 15K Run
- Print [ Entry Form ] ... ($15 pre-entry or $20 day of the race)
The Poca River 15K is said to be the oldest race on the roads in West Virginia! It is sanctioned by the USA Track and Field. Starts at 8:00 am.
The start finish lines are located at the new bridge at the end of Doc Bailey Road off Big Tyler Road in Cross Lanes. The The 15K (9.3 miles) route is a fast, rolling loop that's paved road.
Poca River New Bridge
Doc Bailey Road, Cross Lanes, WV 25313
Exit I-64 at the Cross Lanes interchange and go approximately 2.4 miles, turn left on Doc Bailey Road. Not sure where it's at? Call Kelly McGraw at (304)346-0470.
- Male & Female Overall Champions
- Masters Champions
- Male Heavyweight 185 Lbs & Over
- Awards in the following runners Age Groups
- Male: 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
- Female: 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
|Start Date:||2013-05-11 Start Time: 8:00am|
|Event Name:||Poca River 15K Run|
Charleston, WV 25304|
Cross Lanes, WV Near Charleston off Doc Bailey Rd.