Sunday, July 23, 2000 -- Big Bear Lake - Bruceton Mills, WV
Big Bear Lake Mt. Bike Classic
WVMBA Point Series Race #9
- 6 & under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- $5 entry fee
- Kid's Race starts at 10:30am
- Awards after race
- Registration 9am - 11:30am
- Mass start all classes 12:00
- $25 WVMBA Members
- $30 Non-members
- All WVMBA classes, Beginner under 30, Beginner 30+
- Free Pasta Dinner to all racers. (Non-racers $5)
- Water stations provided around the course
- Race T-shirts $15
- Showers and bike wash provided
Camping: A limited number of RV and tent sites (with electric and bath houses) are available for $10. Big Bear Lake has an unlimited amount of primitive sites available for $5. Bike in only sites are also available.
Directions: On I-68 in WV, take Hazelton Exit 29, 3 miles south to Big Bear Lake, RT 3 Box 204, Bruceton Mills, WV 26525.
More info: Check out www.BigBearWV.com or contact Mark Schooley at (304) 379-4382.
|TITLE:||Big Bear Lake Mt. Bike Classic|
|WHEN:||Sun, 23 Jul|
|WHERE:||Bruceton Mills (Big Bear Lake), WV|
Alyeska Inc-Big Bear Lake
|AFFILIATES:||WVMBA Point Series|