Saturday, October 27, 2007 -- Charleston, WV / Kanawha State Forest
Sponsored by CAMC Physical Therapy Deptartments
Great Pumpkin Race
Print your [Entry Form] and sign up today!
Proceeds benefit the Physical Therapy Scholarship Fund!
- Starts at the Kanawha State Forest Swimming pool parking lot
- 5K Race starts @ 9:00 am
- Wheelchair Race starts prior to 5K
- 3 and 1 mile walks start @ 9:05am
- Registration: 8:00,8:45 am
- Entry Fee: $15 advance/ $20 race day
- Early registration deadline Oct. 20
Awards: First 200 participants will receive a t-shirt. Winners of the 5K Race will receive awards based on their age divisions. Awards will also be given to the first male and female CAMC employees to finish the race. Winners of the Wheelchair Race will receive awards based on their times.
Age Divisions-Male/Female: 19/under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
The following awards will be given to registered participants:
- Best Costume- 12 and under & over 12
- Family with most participants
- Youngest and oldest participants in walk
|Start Date:||2007-10-27 Start Time: 9:00am|
|Event Name:||15th Annual Great Pumpkin Race|
Charleston, WV 25301|
Kanawha State Forest