Share |

Sunday, March 22, 2009 -- Morgantown, WV
The MountainEAR 5K (iPO Event Id#: 11917)
Hosted by the The Student Academy of Audiology (SAA) at WVU

[Overall Results] [Results by Class]

MountainEAR photo
Thanks for your help!
This event benefits local community members with speech and/or hearing difficulties, and to help the WVU speech and hearing clinics provide those services - 75% of the profit from this race will benefit patients in the WVU Speech and Hearing Center who cannot afford services or hearing aids. The remaining 25% will go toward future service activities.

Sign-Up Today! [ Entry Form ]

  • $15.00 pre-registered by March 18th, or $20.00 thereafter

  • Free T-shirts to all who pre-register before march 18th (guaranteed size if registered before march 6th)

  • Race Day Registration, 1:00 - 2:45 pm
  • Race starts at 3:00 pm

Race Location

Hazel Ruby-McQuain Park, 1125 University Ave. Morgantown, WV 26505

Awards for the participants

Top 3 male and females in each age group will get medals. overall top male and female will get a trophy, overall top 2 runners up for male and female will get medals.

Course Description Rail-Trail course is flat! Jugs of water/cups at the turn-around point, bottled water at the end. Please NO dogs or strollers.

The path goes from under bridge at Ruby park, around stage, up asphalt (spelling?haha) road to Deckers Creek Bridge by restrooms, follows Deckers Creek to Ralph's Beer Distributor. This will be the turn around point where we should set up a water station. They will follow the same path back and the race will end at the restrooms in the upper parking lot at ruby park.

Start Date: 2009-03-22     Start Time: 3:00pm
Event Name: The MountainEAR 5K
Location(s): Morgantown, WV 26505
Hazel Ruby-McQuain Park, 1125 University Ave. Morgantown, WV 26505
Event Type(s): Run
Event Distance(s): 3.1mi
Contact(s): Lily Hughes
   Phone: 802-578-5140
Affiliate(s): Student Academy of Audiology (SAA)
Offsite URL: